Take 21: Becoming a YouTube Personality with Sarah Beth Yoga
Written by Yezmin Thomas on September 1, 2017
PODCAST SHOW NOTES
Hello everyone! Welcome to Take 21: Becoming a YouTube personality with Sarah Beth Yoga
In this episode, I am joined by YouTube personality Sarah Beth of SarahBethYoga.
I first came across Sarah Beth’s yoga practice videos on YouTube while looking for alternatives to get my practice done at home.
My life had gotten too complicated. I had a long and draining commute to and from work, and felt like I was running around trying to make it to my yoga practice at the gym.
I rarely made it on time to class! So, what used to be a time to relax became a hassle.
I quit going to the gym and looked online for options. After trying different instructors and classes on YouTube I fell in love with SarahBethYoga.
I always like to share with you guys any resources that are helping me live a more fulfilling life.
For that reason, I knew I had to invite Sarah Beth to be on the show!
In this Episode:
- Learn about Sarah Beth’s journey; from realizing that she wanted to be a yoga instructor, to deciding to quit her day job to become an entrepreneur.
- How this YouTube sensation has grown a loyal following with over 200,000 subscribers, and 14 million views on her channel.
- Sarah Beth shares the up-and-downs that she has faced as she builds her business.
- Celebrate the launch of her new SarahBethYoga website and exclusive app!. The online and mobile platform has over 200 yoga videos, classes, calendars and programs!
Get the app!
Now you can get unlimited access to the ENTIRE SarahBethYoga library of videos, classes, and yoga calendars both on the website and through SarahBethYoga app when you sign up!
This includes all classes like the Warrior Strength, Yin, Free Flow, Flexibility, & Prenatal Yoga Program, and calendars like the 7 Day Yoga Challenge and Month Of Yoga.
Stream Ad-free & Download! No ads, just yoga, and the download feature is perfect for gyms & dorms with low reception, travel, and practice without wifi or data!
- The regular annual subscription rate is $144. HOWEVER, One Take Podcast listeners can lock in the lowest annual rate ever of $96 if you sign up during the first week of the launch, from September 1-7, 2017.
- Early bird discount runs from September 8 through September 30, 2017.
- Regular rates kick in October 1, 2017.
[Full Disclosure: I am a compensated affiliate for SarahBethYoga]