In Confessions of a Serial Entrepreneur, we hear from serial entrepreneur, CEO, and business coach Chris M. Harris. He is also a fellow podcast host of the show Entrepreneur Hour, which hit the trending Top 5 Worldwide New and Noteworthy list on iTunes soon after its release.
Whatever I accomplish, I want to make sure that I give back to others and empower them.Chris m. Harris, enterpreneur
What you will learn:
- Chris talks about his personal journey as a serial entrepreneur, CEO, and businesses coach.
- Offers insight into the challenges and advantages of being an entrepreneur.
- Opens up about finding purpose in life building business that not just make money, but that contribute to the betterment of our society.
- Provides advice on surrounding ourselves with a tribe, or support community, than can help us advance our goals.
Listen to Confessions of a Serial Entrepreneur on the podcast
- Entrepreneur Hour with Chris Michael Harris
- Yezmin Thomas on the Entrepreneur Hour: Episode 84-Why We Struggle Finding Purpose
- 48 Days to the Work You Love Internet Radio Show with Dan Miller
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
- Dr. Josh Axe
Contact Chris M. Harris
Don’t forget to subscribe to listen on iTunes, Android, and also to get the blog posts directly to your inbox!