Financial Stress at Work Is Hurting Employee Productivity
85% of Americans are anxious about their financial lives
1 in 3 employees admit to getting distracted at work due to personal finances
Only 30% use a budget to keep track of their expenses
65% have little or NO savings for retirement
Investing in Employee Financial Health is Good for Business
Improved Job Satisfaction
Higher Employee Retention
Better Utilization of Benefits and 401(k) Plans
Builds Brand Reputation
We have proudly partnered with
Financial Wellness Workshops
As a trained Ramsey Solutions Master Financial Coach, I can help your team members improve their overall financial wellness by tackling the following three main subjects.
Each financial wellness workshop is designed to be taught in one hour and according to the sequential order. Usually, we spread out the presentations monthly so that attendees can have time to apply the concepts learned before moving onto the next module.
Some companies chose to offer these learning opportunities as a lunch-and-learn event. Others prefer to schedule it first thing in the morning. We have also done power sessions where all three workshops are taught back-to-back as a half-day retreat.
It is totally up to your organization to decide the best time and format. We’ll adjust accordingly.
- The financial wellness workshops are 100% educational.
- No financial, insurance or investment products are offered, pitched, or advertised.
- The presentations are available in both English and Spanish.
- The coach may bring budgeting resources like her popular Net Worth and Budgeting Workbook or her Cash Envelope System that can be purchased after the presentation.
- I am a financial coach and not a financial advisor. I do not offer advice on how to invest money.
Financial Wellness Workshop #1: Money Management & Budgeting
Learning how to budget, prioritize expenses, and save money.
- Attendees will walk away with a budgeting plan that they can put into practice immediately.
- Because a lot of employees express concerns about budgeting on a variable income, we’ll make sure to explain the best strategies to budget when you are either on a fixed or variable income.
- Also, they will know exactly how to start building their emergency savings fund.
Financial Wellness Workshop #2: Debt Management & Elimination
Understanding the real cost of debt and the advantages of paying it off ASAP.
- Attendees will learn the most effective strategies to organize and pay off debt.
- Participants will walk away with an individual plan to pay down debt and a timeline to become debt-free.
- We encourage people to cut-off their credit cards in front of the group as an accountability method. Making the commitment to stop using plastic yields huge results in improving financial wellness.
Financial Wellness Workshop #3: Live Out Your Best Financial Future
Learn how to protect your assets, plan for a successful financial, future, and maximize your benefits at work
- Attendees will understand the must-have tools to protect their assets and family, including the importance of building a fully-funded emergency fund, obtaining term life insurance, health insurance, and having sinking-fund savings accounts. As previously stated, no products are sold or pitched during my presentations. My focus is 100% educational.
- Understand how to invest for the future, including 401k plans and college savings options.
- Learn how to make the best of your company’s benefit and compensation package as a whole. Your salary is not just the hourly salary that you make but also the added value of your benefits package what makes up your total compensation.
Book Your Financial Wellness Workshops
Contact Yezmin Thomas at 817-880-4530 to book your event, discuss pricing, and address any special requests you may have.
Events within the Wichita, Kansas metro area are considered local. Out-of-town bookings will incur travel fees.
Because of the numerous workshops and financial coaching sessions we book, we do not hold dates. A 50% non-refundable deposit or payment in full is required to confirm your event date.
data Sources mentioned above:
- Northwestern Mutual, “Planning and Progress Study 2016,” March 29, 2017.
- Kent Allison, “Employee Financial Wellness Survey: 2017 Results,” PwC, April 2017.
- Debt.com, “Budgeting and Spending Statistics.”
- Bankrate.com, “Despite an improving economy, 20% of Americans aren’t saving any money,” March 14, 2018.