Can you have a good credit score without being in debt? Most people preach that to maintain a good credit score, you must have a few credit cards. You also need a couple of loans that are reported to the credit bureaus.
It is also known that to keep a good credit score, you should always pay your bills on time. But what if you don’t want to have any debt? Is it still possible to have a good credit score?
I haven’t used a credit card in years, own my car outright, and have no open lines of credit other than my mortgage. So, I started to wonder… Does this mean that I might have a bad credit score? Well, out of curiosity, I decided to check. I was SHOCKED by what I found! As a result, I went on a rant that I recorded for this podcast.
GET RID OF FINANCIAL STRESS!
The practice of Smart Spending & Intentional Living has transformed my life. Get started with my free financial goal-setting worksheets and say goodbye to money worries!
Listen to How to Keep a Good Credit Score Without Being in Debt
What You Will Learn
- I open to you about what shows up in my credit report.
- Share what my credit score is.
- Explain why I think the whole credit score system is nothing than a trap to encourage and reward people
for staying in debt.
- Encourage you to ask the right questions and to rethink the reasons why you should, or not, care about your credit score.
- Review the difference between caring about your credit history and credit report.
Resources And Related Posts
- Life After the Equifax Data Breach
- Credit Report: 6 Reasons You Want To Check Yours Now
- How Credit History Impacts Your Credit Score: www.myFico.com
- I got my free FICO Score through Mint: www.Mint.com
- American consumers can get a free credit report once a year from Experian, Transunion, and Equifax: www.annualcreditreport.com
- Seeking Wisdom. Introduction to One Take Podcast
- Are You Ready to Get Your Money Life Together?
Don’t forget to subscribe to listen on iTunes, Android, and also to get the blog posts directly to your inbox!
Do You Want To Improve Your Finances On The Go?
SUBSCRIBE TO MY SMART FINANCES PODCAST
& JUMP-START YOUR JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM!