If you are ready to get your money life in great shape and change your financial reality, you are in the right place!
In this podcast episode, I share with you some of the priceless lessons life has taught me about money:
- Facing income downfall due to unemployment
- Paying debt off
- Saving for emergencies
- Planning for college and retirement
- Learning to live debt-free
GET RID OF FINANCIAL STRESS!
The practice of Smart Spending & Intentional Living has transformed my life. Get started with my free financial goal-setting worksheets and say goodbye to money worries!
Listen to the podcast
- 10 Rules Financially Smart Women Must Live By To Win With Money
- 7 Tips To Improve Your Financial Wellness
- How To Do A Monthly Expenses Snapshot
- $5,000 Paid Off in Credit Card Debt by Going Cash-Only
- How to Save Money and Stop Living Paycheck-to-Paycheck
Also, I have a series of posts that can guide you through the process that I have embraced to become financially fit. Check out these posts where I share with you strategies for creating and maintaining a budget, saving money, paying off debt and taking care of your family’s financial future.
Don’t miss out on any future content! Make sure you sign up to receive notifications of new blog posts by email.