Take 22: Becoming an Entrepreneur with Chris M. Harris
Written by Yezmin Thomas on September 11, 2017
PODCAST SHOW NOTES
Hello everyone! Welcome to Take 22: Becoming an Entrepreneur with Chris M. Harris.
In this episode we hear from serial entrepreneur, CEO, and business coach Chris M. Harris. He is also a fellow podcast host of the show Entrepreneur Hour, which hit the trending Top 5 Worldwide New and Noteworthy list on iTunes soon after its release.
In this Episode
- Chris talks about his personal journey as a serial entrepreneur, CEO, and businesses coach
- Offers insight into the challenges and advantages of being an entrepreneur
- Opens up about finding purpose in life building business that not just make money, but that contribute to the betterment of our society
- Provides advice on surrounding ourselves with a tribe, or support community, than can help us advance our goals
Whatever I accomplish, I want to make sure that I give back to others and empower them.
- The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- 48 Days to the Work You Love by Dan Miller
Contact Chris M. Harris
- Twitter: @YezminThomas
Don’t forget to subscribe to listen on iTunes, Android, and also to get the blog posts directly to your inbox!